T H A N K Y O U !
Before I do anything else this morning I want to thank everyone for their participation in this blog hop. It was a huge success for many reasons, and the many comments speak for themselves in terms of what people thought.
I’d like to add some personal thanks:
- To the 75 authors who contributed fascinating blogs that gave all of us insights into why they write GLBTQ literature. Some were humorous, some thoughtful, some picked up the themes of how they started writing in this diverse genre. All of the ones I managed to read were insightful, and they made the blog hop very special. I hope these blogs stay up so that we can all continue to work our way through them and keep them as a resource for readers and other authors alike. Thank you!
- To the 8 publishers who very generously donated some additional prizes which I will chose and publish winners for later today. Thank you Amber Allure, Bold Strokes Books, Dreamspinner Press, Less Than Three Press, Riptide Publishing, Silver Publishing, Torquere Press, and Untreed Reads!
- To Lena Grey, who worked tirelessly to set up the blog hop, communicated with authors, and mastered the table of names of the final participants where my wordpress skills weren’t sufficient. You are a star, Lena!
- To her husband, Frank, who designed the blog hop logo. Thank you!
- To each and every reader who dropped in, read the blogs, commented, retweeted or otherwise helped make this event as huge as it ended up being. Thank you so much!
Please bear with me as I pick the winners and notify them by e-mail.
UPDATE: All winners have now been notified. (Monday, 27 August, 5:40 EST)